5.27.2008

Rabbit Run


Here is my favorite new pendant Rabbit Run. I can't wait to dangle it on a necklace and sport it at the office. It really kicks off spring and summer for me. Who cares if Easter was a month ago! I love the idea of rabbits hiding out in the garden all summer and especially in my jewelry box. They are probably burrowing in the hidden recesses of my yard right now -- hunkered down with some greens to munch on. I admit that I was lucky enough to have a dwarf rabbit inhabit my life for a short time. He had spunk and definitely gave my cat a run for her money. I'm dedicating this piece to Herr Rabbit and his many escapades that kept me smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the Mayan "rabbit in the moon"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I was unfamiliar with that mythology and have already bookmarked a couple pages to research. Thanks for passing that connection along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my favorites. i tried to post earlier but I don't think it went through. i'll try later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. spread your wings, glad you like Rabbit run!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)