7.29.2008

Bossa Nova Baby

Want some cool, hand-sewn and -printed retro clothing? Check out Bossa Nova Baby on Etsy.  I found this cool A-line skirt while cruising for Gocco printing.  Her color choice is perfect -- creamy chocolate and pink.  All I need now is a crisp, white shirt to pair with it, and I'm as tasty as a bowl of Neapolitan ice cream.  Check out her Portland musings on Stitch and Destroy where she talks about being a mom, artist and seamstress. Oh, and by the way, she's also the co-organizer of Crafty Wonderland -- the wittiest monthly craft fair in Portland!  

2 comments:

  1. love love your blog!
    I think you're right, can't go wrong with green shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you want to trade, just holler! I love your designs! I have my eye on quite of few of your pieces. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)