8.02.2008

Happy Birthday! Smiley Yin Yang


















For one of my husband's birthday gifts, I promised to recreate the Smiley Yin Yang logo from his old reggae days when he played bass in the Jah Kings. I chuckle over how well they merged two symbols so as to communicate the essence reggae music in one glance. Today my husband is going to spend some quality time showing me his tricks for tying this bad boy on a leather cord.

Shhhhhh! I also managed to print the logo on a T-shirt at Cafepress. He doesn't know it yet, but this is going to be his new favorite yoga apparel :)

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet wifey you are =)
    thats one lucky hubby.

    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)