7.24.2008

Scrumptious Suds


Last weekend I went looking for the perfect birthday gift for one of my girlfriends and decided to hustle on down to Portland's Farmers Market to check out the PDX Etsy Street Team. I had never been to the market on a Saturday, and it was a revelation in sensory gluttony!  What a delicious mixture of fresh produce, baked goods, and handmade items. Not only did I get a great recipe for my summer squash that had been languishing in my fridge, but I found one of the coolest vendors -- Jackie at Scrumptious Suds.  Don't you just love the name? Recollections of yummy food AND the pleasure of a sudsy tub (you know that's what every girl wants in her life!). We ended up buying all the soap that was named for fancy cocktails, and we particularly loved the Absinthe.  Jackie says Absinthe has numerous medicinal qualities and dates back to ancient Egypt.  Nothing like a little Cleopatra in your bath to make you feel like you can take on the world! Thanks Jackie, for making every girl feel adored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)