7.15.2008

Supplies for Chain Mail Jewelry

Last summer I tried making chain mail jewelry, but I have to admit those tiny rings loved to fly off into all directions.  Did those jump rings get the best of me? Maybe, but I'm still inspired every time I see someone wearing an intricately constructed necklace of chain mail. The other day I found  Spiderchain Jewelry, which provides everything you need to make chain mail jewelry (i.e., rings, tools, kits, DVDs, and books).  I bookmarked this Web site in hopes of going another round with chain mail.




Chain Mail Jewelry: Contemporary Designs from Classic Techniques

2 comments:

  1. Also try www.theringlord.com, they've got a very nice selection of rings as well as findings and tools :)

    I started chainmailling a couple of years ago, forgot about it, and recently started again. It's so much fun - good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link on chainmail Katherine. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)