8.23.2008

Art Bead Scene!


Many thanks to Heather Powers at Art Bead Scene for featuring me on their blog this past week! I feel incredibly honored to have been included among so many talented people. I've admired Heather's hand crafted polymer beads and her fabulous get up and go energy for a couple years. She is the originator of Humblebeads, which to me says everything about this woman. She is generous in spirit, consistently sharing artistic knowledge and expertise.  Thanks ladies for spotlighting my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)