8.11.2008

Gifting Dragonflies: Prosperity & Luck

A new friend on Etsy asked me to recreate my Dragonfly Breeze charm into a button clasp. She is designing a bracelet for her new cousin who is being adopted from Vietnam and wanted to include the dragonfly as a symbol of luck, prosperity, and harmony. What a wonderful sentiment! I am so grateful and honored to have been a part of this moment of celebration!








Here is the back of the button clasp. I love it's primitive rough-hewn look.











I also created a button clasp from my Zen Lotus charm to add to her aunt's matching bracelet. Won't that be a delightful present connecting a new mother and daughter through symbolism and jewelry? Oh, I'd like to be a dragonfly on the wall when this gifting takes place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)