8.26.2008

Harmony & Collaboration


Ohhhh, I'm so lucky! One of my favorite artists on Etsy has just used my Dragonfly Breeze button clasp in one of her new necklaces. Lorelei has a fantastic eye for color, texture and pattern. I'm enchanted how this necklace honors those beauties of flight -- butterflies and dragonflies! Thank you for allowing my button clasp to adorn one of your magical creations along with Green Girl Studio's butterfly because there is no greater feeling of harmony then being part of genuine collaboration.

P.S. I just noticed her shop is having a summer sale. Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)