8.17.2008

Kyra's Lotus


silver lotus blossom charm yoga inspired jewelry
Kyra's Lotus, Beth Hemmila, Hint Jewelr

Here is one of my latest lotus charm designs. I crafted this little gem in honor of my friend Kyra and her spiritual journey of self discovery. A month ago she made a decision to follow her dream and attend the Western Culinary Institute to become a pastry chef extraordinaire! I am thrilled to be able to gift her a talisman necklace with this lotus. I can't wait to enjoy all her scrumptious creations. May you prosper, Kyra!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth. I came across your site through the Art Bead Scene Blog.

    Your work is truly beautiful and inspirational. I love where you're ideas come from & enjoy reading about each piece that you made. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE my lotus necklace and wear it all the time! Thank you Beth! You rock completely!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)