8.05.2008

Mimi Muse Designs


Golden Goddess MuchaGreeting Card, Mimi Muse Designs

A couple weeks ago I discovered Mimi Muse Designs.  Jennifer, a local Portlander and fellow Etsy artist, creates handmade collages from antique media -- early 20th century stamps, buttons, postcards and rare prints. From her original artwork, she fabricates nostalgic greeting cards, gift tags, prints, switch plates, and magnets.  I adore the lush Art Nouveau images in her designs.

Because I was such a patient customer, Jennifer graciously let me pick out one of her enchanting gift tags for free. I quickly became attached to the romance and glamour of Golden Goddess Mucha and decided to use her as a bookmark instead :)

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting. :) I wonder if we won't soon see a glorious and inspired pendant from your lovely dark muse? Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great inspiration and muse! Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Quilting Arts is a great magazine with a lot of interesting ideas...not that we need anymore...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Beautiful...
    thanks for swinging by my blog!
    Looks like a fun etsy shop, I'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's absolutely stunning!

    I wonder what kind of daring things she has to say? Does she say things like "I want you to chop down the mightiest tree in the forest with...........a herring!"?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)