8.21.2008

A. T. Whim

May I Share Your Perch, print

I discovered another Portland artist on Etsy called A. T. Whim painting delightful images of girls, birds, trees, and books. I was instantly smitten with Ann's style and the quote on her profile: "Art is a mirror you hold up to reality..."

Don't you just adore this girl hanging out in the birdcage deep in conversation. I'm dying to know what they're saying to each other. Care to make a guess?

Many of her paintings are transformed into small affordable prints. I'm definitely taking my good old time trying to figure out which one belongs on my studio wall. I'm leaning towards The Great Escape. Any thoughts?

The Great Escape, print
Happy Home, print

1 comment:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)