10.08.2008

I've been Tagged!

Mooz: Goddess of Milk & Honey, Beth Hemmila, colored pencil, 2008

One of my favorite jewelry designers Lorelei has just tagged me, and oooo I couldn't wait to join the fun and games. Watch out because I'll be tagging you next, and I invite you play along :) 

If you choose to accept this mission, please read the rules below:
  1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog -- some weird and some random.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links their blogs.
  4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Fact: I love bees and cows, but my gagging reflex takes over if I think of drinking milk or eating honey.  I use orange juice on my cereal instead of milk. It's sunnier that way!

Fact: I would like to be reincarnated as a brown bear living in Alaska.

Fact: My whistling is out of tune.

Fact: I've resided in 3 different states in the last 8 years and lived in 5 different residences. Gosh, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Fact: I can balance a sword on my head.

Fact: I tattooed a labyrinth design from a 18th century French garden over my solar plexus.

Fact: I have a fondness for Reno.

Fact: I've always wanted to live like a cowgirl, riding the open range with my trusty horse and cooking some vittles over a campfire under the stars. Is it any wonder I still dig watching The Man from Snowy River?

Thanks for reading my factoids! Now here are some fantastic people & their blogs that I'm skipping off to tag:


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! It was fun deciding a few facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto! Thanks for the tag! We've never been tagged before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss lady!! Wow! I'm honored that you tagged me. Thanks! I'll have to go and think about some kooky things about me that I can share with the blog world. I love that you eat your cereal with Orange juice. I bet that would be good with fruit loops. I do have to ask maybe a silly question. Do you balance the sword on your head for family functions or is that strictly an activity that you would showcase for a talent show? ;) I'm amazed at your abilities. Okay, I'm off to think about my list. See ya buddy, Deb

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)