10.28.2008

Thank you Planet Pink n' Green!

This past weekend Laura Bolster of Red Aphrodite wrote an article about HINT on the blog Planet Pink n' Green. You can find Laura's whimsical cards at local Portland shops such as Ease and Broadway Books or order them online at Etsy.  Thank you for the gracious thoughts, Laura. I really appreciate how you reveal your connection to Wind Horse!

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful dream articles on PPnG collected by cultural creative guru Cheryl Janis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)