11.04.2008

Thank you Dharma Designs!

This past Sunday, Wendy Baylis of Dharma Designs posted a lovely article about my jewelry and creative philosophy. 

Wendy's blog is a great pit stop in my techno day because she has links to all my favorite Portland spots like the Classical Chinese Garden and Powell's Books as well as articles on Eastern inspired design.

I am a secret hoarder of turquoise so Wendy's necklace called Old Shanghai with an image of Kwan Yin has really inspired me to let some of my sacred blue stones out in the universe :)  Thanks Wendy for your generous spirit!

1 comment:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)