11.13.2008

XOXO Dogs


Om Dog, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
fine silver greyhound whippet dog charm


Inspired by Rumi's poem Love Dogs I created a series of pendants and charms to honor humanity's yearning for greater connection. Sometimes, in the search for wholeness, I often feel like a dog chasing my tail, round and round in a circle. What could be better then knowing that chasing your tail is the connection?!

See my blog XOXO Dogs to follow my love dog journey :)


Love Dog (1/2")


Love Dog Pendant

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Celie Fago's italian Greyhounds. Beautiful charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)