1.26.2009

Annie

silver tree of life charm bracelet jewelryAnnie, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
green opal, carnelian, sterling silver chain, and fine silver tree of life charm

Last year I read the book Cowgirl Smarts: How to Rope a Kick-Ass Life by Ellen Reid Smith. I couldn't resist such chapters entitled "Buck the Rules," "Dream as Big as Texas," and "Attack Life like It's a 1000 lb. Steer." I mean don't you just want to be a cowgirl now?

Maybe it started with my childhood love for Lincoln Logs and a fascination with the American pioneer spirit, but I've always dreamed of being a cowgirl, roaming the range, camping under the stars, and roping cattle -- free, independent, and feisty with some spicy chili on the side.

silver tree of life charm bracelet jewelryTree of Life (fine silver charm)

I designed this bracelet Annie to honor all the amazing women who have found themselves adventuring out West. When I wear this bracelet, the dark green opals and fiery orange carnelians remind me of the red rock, pine, cactus, and sage brush landscapes. Also featured is Tree of Life charm symbolizing our love of the land and a desire to be more deeply connected to our environment.

3 comments:

  1. What a great sounding book! Love your tree and the colors that set it off. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth for admiring my tree! The book is a hoot, and I'm guessing any business woman already has these tips in her back pocket. All is well here in Portland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous charm and the colors u chose for the bracelet I love.. warm earth tones..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)