1.05.2009

A Fanciful Twist

Reclaiming My Life, Vanessa Valencia: digital print

Recently I became enchanted with a blog called A Fanciful Twist. Each week I can't wait to see what magical universe artist Vanessa Valencia has created for me on her blog. It's like being transported to a land of yummy pink cupcakes and silver sprinkles.

Luckily for all of us, she spins her magic into prints and dolls, which are available for purchase on Etsy. Her print Reclaiming my Life, makes me giggle on so many levels and seems to be the perfect image for starting off the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I marked A Fanciful Twist as one of my favorites too...it's such a fun and dreamy site. I love visiting there..it takes me to a much more colorful world.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)