2.21.2009

50% OFF SALE: Come and Get it!


I've been doing some early spring cleaning over at Hint Jewelry, trying to carve out some creative space for my new designs. I rarely sell my large 1" pendants in my shop, but I've decided to clear house and offer these beauties at 50% off. This means you will only be paying a hair over the material cost for its weight in silver.

Each of these lovelies possesses its own unique spirit, so please be aware of the endearing imperfections noted in their descriptions. If these charming friends are unable to find new homes, instead of collecting dust, they will most certainly find their way to Monsterslayer as silver scrap for some melting down action.

Please consider rescuing them from the furnace and adopting them into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)