2.28.2009

Ice Queen


Ice Queen by Tooli's Jewelry

Not many women I know want the nickname "Ice Queen," but frankly I'm digging the connection. I've always harbored secret fantasies of being some stone-cold goddess out on the tundra with a sword and my trusty polar bear sidekick. You got it...I'm a sucker for Philip Pullman's series His Dark Materials.

Luckily for me Tooli's Jewelry has seen fit to include my Belonging charm in her magnificent Treasury - a dazzling collection of sparkling, female iciness. You must be sure to visit Waterrose to see the details on the lovely wedding cuff and Lisa Falzon's shop Meluseena to check out that dark, haunting print called Awakening. Can you feel the icy chill?

2 comments:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)