2.26.2009

Rabbit Run: Creativity & Joy

silver rabbit moon charm hint jewelryRabbit Run, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver bunny rabbit charm

As the eternal messenger of spring, the elusive rabbit promises a season of birth and renewal. Tickled by the rabbit’s ability to reproduce with gusto, many cultures have adopted this creature as a symbol for motherhood and celebration of life. The rabbit has become an animal that best represents our feminine nature and continuing desire for creative expression, joy, and sensuality.

Wear Rabbit Run to enhance your creativity, evoke feelings of joy, and celebrate life!

2 comments:

  1. Since I just purchased a "Rabbit Run" pendant, I love that you posted this. It's a beautiful design with a beautiful thought behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you connected with the spirit behind the design and hope you create something scrumptiously feminine!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)