3.30.2009

Dragonfly: Happiness & Prosperity

Dragonfly Breeze, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver dragonfly charm

In Japanese art and poetry the dragonfly symbolizes happiness and prosperity. These delicate creatures are able to see through illusion, and like the winds of change, offer the promise of wisdom through discovery and growth. With fluttering wings in the breeze, dragonflies allow for the authentic soul to emerge and celebrate the potential for enlightenment.

Wear Dragonfly Breeze and delight in a life journey filled with happiness, prosperity and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)