3.20.2009

Hummingbird: Spirit & Celebration

silver hummingbird flower charm hint jewelryMessenger, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver hummingbird charm

Hummingbirds draw on the essence of flowers, extract sweetness from life, and show us the way to find joy in any situation. They are a symbol for celebrating a life fulfilled as well as losses in the form of loved ones and dreams. Deeply woven into the mythology of the Americas, hummingbirds are often considered tiny messengers between worlds, helping shamans keep the balance between spirit and nature.

Wear Messenger to honor your unique spirit and celebrate your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)