3.23.2009

Orange Crush


Last week I had this powerful dream about the color orange. Anyone familiar with your second chakra's orange magnificence, knows this must be a wake up call to get a power boost from your creativity! Well, look at that...I've got a crush on orange.

So I'm dedicating this week to the often neglected but incredibly inspiring color ORANGE. I will be looking for it, discovering it, making friends with it, delighting in it, and getting in the middle of it...simply delicious.

To welcome a week of orange, we were graced with the most loveliest of fire clouds that hovered off in the distance as the sun set over Portland.


drama...


and a complete operatic conclusion...

3 comments:

  1. Beth, here's my orange joke, very popular with 1st graders...

    Knock knock
    Who's there?
    banana
    banana who?
    Knock knock
    Who's there
    banana
    banana who?
    Knock knock
    Who's there?
    banana
    banana who?
    Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Orange ya glad I didn't say banana?

    Enjoy your week of orange!
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Kim, you funny girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, orange is just one of my favorite colors (as I type this on my orange oilcloth tablecloth!) I find it a great energizing, positive funky color. So yay! I hope you had a great week with such a fab color!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)