3.06.2009

Lilac Tree Memories


Thinking back to our old house with the lilac tree in the backyard, I created this fresh violet and green collection for Treasury West on Etsy. When lilacs would bloom, I remember fresh waves of heady fragrance tumbling over me when I'd make the transition from inside to outside existence. The beauty is that it disappears so quickly, and I had to make the conscious choice to be completely aware and present when it happened -- a don't blink or you'll miss it spring moment! Inspired by the color violet and the fresh leaves like my Tranquility necklace, here is a little lilac moment for you to inhale :)

Some other wonderful pretties to check out are Graceful Studio's print of delicate freesias and Jeff Campana's pared down ceramics ( I love his tag " Drawing Through Disassembly | Luxurious Utilitarian").

1 comment:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)