3.15.2009

Owl: Truth & Understanding

silver owl bird charm hint jewelrySaskia, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver owl charm

Completely open and intensely vulnerable are words that describe the eyes of my best friend Saskia. Like the eyes of an owl, Saskia’s gaze is one of deep awareness and authenticity. A symbol of Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, an owl illuminates journeys, discerns truths, supports difficult decisions, and protects you from harm. An owl represents a part of you that yearns to bring understanding, compassion, and honesty into the world.

Wear Saskia to call upon your inner truth and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)