3.04.2009

Wind Horse: Journey of Freedom

silver running horse charm hint jewelryWind Horse, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver horse charm

In Central Asia, Wind Horse is a metaphor that represents the soul’s yearning and the name for Tibetan prayer flags that flutter in the breeze, carrying messages of hope to the heavens above. Traditionally the symbol of a horse expresses a sense spiritual freedom, intelligence, strength, and stamina. At times, horses have graciously agreed to partner with humans on journeys of self-discovery and labors to insure cultural freedom. Known for their sensitivity, power, and loyalty, horses are capable of running ceaselessly in your heart, momentarily suspending mundane existence and expanding moments of pure grace.

Wear Wind Horse to awaken freedom, curiosity, and endurance for your life’s journey.

2 comments:

  1. Think we all have an inner horse running wild and free in our hearts. This is one of my favorite pieces of Hint art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I found myself wanting to giddy up on the sidewalk because I just couldn't help myself thinking about this inner sense of freedom :) Glad to find another free spirit!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)