4.08.2009

Bluebird: Happiness & Freedom

silver bluebird of happiness charm hint jewelryHappiness, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry Design): fine silver bluebird charm

Bluebirds soar through the backyard and perch in our old pine tree. I imagine the freedom they feel, flying through the sky, living without boundaries and rejoicing in their infinite songs. In mythology the bluebird of happiness is a universal symbol of joy, playfulness, and well being. This tiny bird and its infectious song is a reminder that happiness is present in every moment and simply waits to be noticed. True happiness is limitless, accessible with every beat of your heart, and only one giggle away.

Wear a bluebird and delight in the joy and laughter of your vast nature!

2 comments:

  1. I bought one of your birds, and blogged it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet Sue! Tweet, tweet...off to see your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)