4.09.2009

I'm the Star...Which one are you?


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



Thanks to Lynn the Star for sharing this link with me!

8 comments:

  1. I'm always the Empress. Doesn't matter how many times I take the test (and yes, I've taken it more than once - LOL). Always the empress. I suppose that says something significant about me. :-) And you are definitely a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, it's true - you are a star in so many ways! CHEERS and BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great link, Beth, thanks for sharing this!! I reaaaly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Beth,

    What do you know?? I'm a Star too! Thanks for the link.

    Emanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing/seeing tarot cards- in my art, from a frined...here's another one. I feel like a picked the star today- predicting hope and healing. I come to the Hint blog to pick me up, give me a bit of sparkle that I take into my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm blushing from one star to a bunch of wonderful twinkling lights out in the universe. I'm missing my ole Tarot card deck now :)

    Kristin, ooooooo the Empress, I must go read about her right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds quite accurate to me! The Star indeed! I took the test and I'm The Empress also! I'm going to go check Kristin out, she sounds like a kindred spirit I must know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hail Erin and Kristin, the Empresses of Etsy! Gosh what fun. Can I be your princess?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)