4.14.2009

Love Dog: Affection & Companionship

silver pet greyhound whippet puppy dog charm jewelryLove Dog, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry) :
fine silver greyhound whippet dog charm

Dogs offer humans an opportunity to bond with nature in a close and affectionate relationship. Their understanding, trust, and joy bring warmth to dreary hearts and provide unceasing companionship and support. In Rumi's poem Love Dogs the great Sufi mystic reveals the secret to fulfilling humanity's search for meaning: “Listen to the moan of a dog for its master. That whining is the connection.” Sometimes, in the search for wholeness, you may feel like a dog chasing its tail, crying out in confusion, round and round in a circle. Let yourself rest in knowing that chasing your tail IS the deeper connection!

Wear Love Dog and reconnect with your gifts of joy, companionship, and affection.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Beth my friend, hope that you had a wonderful holiday. It has been a while. I've come out from under my huge pile of work only for a few days before I have to go back he he he he!!! Anyway, I have to tell you that I love this doggie Jewelry!!! How precious is this! It's just beautiful!!! Your work is always delightful and fun and oh so very unique and fresh!!! Great work Beth. Thanks so much for stopping by my friend. Take care
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing our lives with three love dogs has led me to believe that dogs exist on a higher plain than we mere mortals. Your design is beautiful, as always, and truly captures the joyous essence of a love dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for giving this love dog a virtual hug!

    Vanessa, good to visit with you and I hope you don't drown in more work because I enjoy your little snippets on life :)

    Catherine, I feel so in touch with what you said about dogs. I feel all animals are the most connected beings I know, and I just enjoy the opportunity to be in service to their wisdom. Thanks for feeling the joy with me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)