5.16.2009

Blog Award


I just received this blog award from Sandra of Marbella Designs (Spanish translation: Mar = Sea, Bella = Beautiful, just adore her business name!!)

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Sandra for acknowledging that my blog has brought you some creative nourishment!

Here are 7 of my favorite things and 7 more spectacular bloggers :)

1. Love the family that has woven themselves into my life
2. Love every minuscule aspect of nature...well, I'm still on the fence about worms :)
3. Love to cook without the pressure of a deadline!
4. Love going to library and bringing home a stack of books
5. Love figuring out mysteries
6. Love the silence of morning
7. Love that someone invented the blue, ball point pen

Drum roll please...and now here are 7 magnificent bloggers who deserve a Kreativ Blogger Award.



Enjoy these reads!


8 comments:

  1. congratulations! well deserved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Beth! I found A Fanciful Twist last week, but now you've tempted me with six more creative blogs to visit :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!

    I agree A Fanciful Twist is like eating the most delicious cupcake...hard to resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check out the others. Funny you mention the blue ball point pen...I can ONLY write in black ink and my dear friend only in blue-we're like Jack Sprat and his wife! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your loves! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog; I'm now off to check out your list of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! LoL on the worms...:)
    ~Lovely new week dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks SO much for giving us a Kreative Blogger award... so sweet. The girls at Kiss the Paper heart YOU!!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth...thank you for such a thoughful award! I must say you have made my day!
    I am lovin' your jewelry! Must look in your Etsy Shop =)
    Thanks again for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)