5.12.2009

Flaming Heart: Love & Compassion

silver mexican flaming heart milagro charm hint jewelryFlaming Heart Milagro, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver heart charm

A traditional image in Mexican folk art, a flaming heart symbolizes our divine love and compassion for humanity. Fully experiencing the fragility of the human condition so as to learn compassion is the path of an awakened heart. No matter your dire circumstances, the noble heart exists untouched like a buried treasure to be uncovered at any moment with the simple act of allowing your tenderness to open to universal pain and experience our unique connection with all beings.

Wear a Flaming Heart to awaken deep acceptance for the tenderness within you and use it to experience love, appreciation, and compassion for all beings.

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully put. The flaming heart is one of my favourite milagro images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mexican folk art! That's a part of my heritage I need to explore more of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Mexican folk art! Glad you love what I did with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Nice post! I recvd your ART BEAD SCENE focals today and they are Lovely!
    Thank you! I am now going to follow your blog too...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet, what fun! Glad you like the charms from the ABS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)