5.01.2009

Mindfulness

Mindfulness, Marie Dodd: crystal quartz, sterling and Karen Hill Tribe silver

One of my favorite Etsy spirits Marie Dodd just posted these lovely earrings called Mindfulness. Not only do the simplicity of the silver paired with quartz shudder with peacefulness, but I love her inspiration for the design:

"here's a reminder not to miss the beauty of a drop of water running down a leaf as snow melts or a storm ends... not to miss the song of your favorite bird, the smell of blooming flowers or piles of autumn leaves..."

Are you opening your eyes right now and giving yourself the freedom to enjoy one brief moment of beauty like me? Thanks to Mary Jane at Marie Dodd for this wonderfully, refreshing gift.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely... briolette cut is one of my fave!
    ~Lovely weekend to you dear! XO*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earings are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)