5.22.2009

Tell Your Story


I've been procrastinating on my story necklace listing for months. Then finally over the last several weeks I've had this flood of custom necklace requests that made me realize where I needed to put some attention :)

Symbols are all about telling your story through images instead of words. Like eye poetry!! I get goosebumps when people put together different charms and then open up their story to me. So in an effort to make things clearer, in my Etsy shop I have created a listing for a quote that will allow customers to create their own story necklace using charms from Hint Jewelry. It's a little like Mr. Potato Head jewelry style!



I provided some samples of necklaces to kick off the inspiration.



Current choices of necklace chain I have in stock.



Clasps people may chose.

12 comments:

  1. can i tell you i love your jewelry, it is simple but yet has punch and does tell a story, i hope to get a few of your charms to tell my story..please keep up the wonderful jewelry designs..xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful idea. I saw this story-necklace-idea in your shop when I visited your shop yesterday. But that was after having put my story together from your charms spontaneously. I wouldn't be surprised if many people do that when they come to your shop, more or less aware of it. I think that having this idea there as a listing makes us become aware of it, just like when you start to dream clearer dreams when you pay attention to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful; I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the wonderful feedback on this new listing :) I hope it inspires many visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful idea for your beautiful work. Everyone has a story to tell . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neato!- just found you online and love the bunny charms..off to drool at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! I already had this idea, so I ordered charms from your etsy shop to make the story of my little daugther and me. Once I'm done with this I'm going to shop for more charms for my husband and teenager son.

    Something that I like is that these charms can be use for all genders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already thought about this, so I ordered some charms to make the story of my little daughter and me. Once I finish with this project I will get more charms to make the story of my teenage son and my husband. Something that I like about these charms is that they can be used for all genders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aja Vaz, thanks so much for finding me and loving up my bunnies!

    Mari, so glad you found your story in my shop. I can't wait to see in manifest in a piece of jewelry for you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just a fab idea, to get the customer to actually tell you what they want.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)