6.06.2009

Firebird: Transformation

silver firebird phoenix charm hint jewelryFirebird, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver firebird or phoenix charm

How many people are ready for the movie version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince? This was my favorite book in the whole series, so I can't wait to see it come to life through film!! Only one more month of twiddling my thumbs, but until then enjoy one of my favorite mythogical creatures found in Harry Potter...

The Phoenix (aka The Firebird)

Through the magnificent aging process, we gradually learn to appreciate the beauty of birth and death that exists within each transition. These powerful emotional, mental, and physical changes can feel as if you are on fire. Healing a life-threatening illness, ending a meaningful relationship, starting a vocation, graduating from school, or choosing to retire, whatever change comes, you are sitting on a precipice of self-discovery, leading to the most perfect transformation. A universal symbol of rebirth, the phoenix is a sacred firebird from ancient mythology. Setting a perfumed nest ablaze, the phoenix is reborn from its ashes to live anew. Originally inspired by my husband’s fiery nature and his journey to learn flamenco guitar, this firebird will offer strength and resilience to any new challenge.

Wear firebird to embrace a life of self-discovery and transformation!

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful charm and story.

    I'm so happy the Harry Potter series took off to such a varied audience. As a die-hard fan from the beginning, gone are the days of pretending the books were for my children! I'm looking forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fawkes... how funny you bring this up, i just started to reread the book last night... my daughter and i do this to refresh our memories before the movies! i love this one too, was of the 'i believe in (a certain character's)' camp & loved the insight into the character... your phoenix is dee - vine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome piece!
    how's your husband's flamenco guitar journey going? i love flamenco guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! Other excited fans getting ready for the movie. Looking forward to connecting over this next month with all you gals.

    Thanks Sandra! My husband's journey is turbulent, but fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like it a lot!! one of my choices for my son's story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias Mari! How cool that your son are into a symbol of a phoenix :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your little bits and pieces. They are so whimsical! I just added you to my blog roll, I hope you will do the same :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)