6.22.2009

Lakshmi Lotus: Prosperity & Beauty

silver lotus blossom charm yoga inspired jewelryLakshmi Lotus, Beth Hemmila: fine silver lotus blossom charm

Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of prosperity, generosity, and courage, sits on a beautiful lotus blossom, bestowing gifts of good fortune. A favored household deity for women, Lakshmi promises wealth and beauty to all her devotees. Inspired by my friend Kyra and her courageous journey towards manifesting prosperity, Lakshmi lotus will aid in all matters related to wealth.

Wear Lakshmi Lotus to empower your spirit and invite prosperity into your life!

1 comment:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)