6.04.2009

Mauve


I was poking around on Etsy tonight, thinking I might put a Treasury together when I found this lovely collection including my Full Blossom charm and curated by Swept From the Sea. Love, love, love the color plum so I was instantly infatuated. My little flower charm was inspired by the Greek goddess Aphrodite and her ability to awaken every living thing just by walking past, and this Treasury is definitely beauty unfolding :)

Many thanks to Swept From the Sea for including me in your lovely Treasury!

3 comments:

  1. this treasury definitely holds one's attention... very lovely, but also calming... full blossom looks great set against the deep plum color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth I love your work...
    just my style.. jessica'a 2
    have a great weekend
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you all liked this yummy treasury found Swept from the Sea a lovely new connection here on the west coast!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)