6.30.2009

Mousecapades!

silver mouse rat charm by hint jewelryBianca, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver

Anyone else nutty over a small furry creature that has a habit of twitching their nose? I think they're irresistible and so does Etsy shop owner Morumoto! Be sure to dash over to Morumoto's blog to check out a bunch of cute mice found on Etsy, including a scrumptious ceramic tile by one of my favorite Detroit artists Gretchen Kramp.

Thanks Morumoto for featuring Bianca on your blog and showing me how to make a mouse from characters! <:3 )~

3 comments:

  1. The mouse and turtles are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you love this tiny mouse! Thanks for checking her out :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)