7.17.2009

Australia

Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman in Australia

Anyone else fall in love with the movie Australia? I'm a sucker for a good story that's told with sweeping landscapes and exciting adventure. As always, director Baz Luhrmann found a way to keep me mezmerized with a stunning design concept for Australia that I can't stop thinking about. Woven throughout the whole fabric of the film is the loveliest blue and red-orange color palette subtly reinforcing the beauty of Australia's natural landscape. Nevertheless, apart from the eye candy, what keeps me coming back to the story of Australia is the desire to be just like that little boy in the movie ready to go on walkabout.



I created this Treasury on Etsy to celebrate Australia...here are some of my favorite shopkeepers:



Happy Friday and toodle-loo! :)


2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen the movie yet, but probably will. Lovely treasury, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I collect sea photographs and have that print by Suzannah Tucker.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)