8.11.2009

Deer: Loving Kindness & Acceptance

silver deer fawn doe charm hint jewelryDeer Medicine, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver deer charm

Deer Medicine holds the promise of unconditional love, gentle kindness, and gratitude in giving. A deer lives with a divine heart space, dissolving barriers and accepting all beings for who they are in every moment. Like the compassionate presence of a deer, your infinite wisdom knows exactly how to touch wounded hearts and find wholeness within.

Wear a deer and surrender to your gift of loving kindness.

1 comment:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)