7.13.2009

Gazelle: Freedom & Adventure

silver gazelle antelope charm hint jewelryJana, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver gazelle or antelope charm

Gazelles use speed, grace and agility to outwit some of the most fearsome predators. Through deep awareness and their ability to swiftly change direction, the gazelle’s vulnerability is truly a gift, opening a door of discovery that leads to beautiful dances across wide open spaces. Inspired by my friend Jana’s love of vast landscapes, this tiny gazelle reminds us to embrace freedom as we explore our unfolding and locate our place in this world.

Wear a gazelle to inspire your sense of adventure and support your desire for freedom!

1 comment:

  1. I love this one Beth, it's so elegant (gazelles always remind me of ballet dancers!).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)