7.01.2009

Sneak Peek

silver turtle Buddha dove spider bee charmsturtle, buddha, dove, spider, and bee angel charms from Hint Jewelry

I just finished my summer charm collection for Hint Jewelry and thought I'd give you all a sneak peek of what has been transpiring in the studio. I'm so anxious to have these little ones make their way out into the world, but unfortunately they aren't listed in Hint Jewelry's shop yet, because I'm still working on photos and descriptions...

Look for these beauties and their stories over the next month!

5 comments:

  1. new, inspiring, thought provoking... i will ponder these and their meaning for hours now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. All so happy! Have a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving me the thumbs up on my new designs! Helps me get motivated to post them on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)