8.04.2009

Aphrodite's Shell: Love & Beauty

silver shell charm hint jewelryAphrodite, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver shell charm

Born from the depths of a turbulent sea and carried ashore by a fragile shell, Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, illuminates the world with her radiance and nourishing beauty. Her sole purpose is to bring love into this world through sensuality and desire, transforming our bodies and souls into deeper expressions of intimacy. May you delight in her generative spirit that is like the ocean and promises renewal every time you connect with your luminous nature.

Wear this tiny shell, a small token from Aphrodite, and celebrate your true radiance!

4 comments:

  1. I just love the word radiance - and it suits this piece so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Now I don't know why I dragging my heels on creating a wonderful necklace with this shell...hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)