8.01.2009

Blog Award

A big hug to Sandra at Marbella Designs for gifting me this blog award. One of my favorite parts of visiting Marbella Designs is the blog series Wordless Wednesday. This concept reminds me of how much I enjoy the silence and calm of just looking at pictures without all the words...a coffee break for my brain cells :)

The rules of the award:

Mention the blogger that awarded this to you.
Name 5 things you love.
Choose 10 blogs to receive this award.

I love the family I've created.
I love experiencing beauty in all its shapes and forms.
I love the freshness of drinking ice cold water.
I love sitting in the moonlight.
I love snuggling in bed.

If they would be interested in participating, I pass this award on to:

Every Heart Crafts
Gaea
Geninne's Art Blog
In the Name of Art
Jewelry of Distinction
Misty Mawn
My Mane Blowing in the Wind
Nigh Bluey
Spread Your Wings
Sulu Design

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having such a wonderful blog, I always look forward to reading your wise words.
    I love ice cold water too, acutally I put ice in all my drinks, even my soy milk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Beth,

    Congratulations on the lovely award!

    Emanda
    Check out my blog for a giveaway!
    http://ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to participate! And, thank you for including me. But you gotta be 'pacific. What do I do next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you, and thank you for choosing my blog as one of your recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Beth! I love your blog. It's one of the first I go to. I appreciate all of your insight and information and I love your exquisite charms and jewelry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Beth!
    Love your idea of snuggling in bed...under the moonlight! Dreamy...

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beth, thank you so much for the award & congratulations of getting one, too! ;)
    i really love your work... and love that my mom wears the necklace i got from you all of the time. she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award! I'm enjoying your blog and will see if I can pass it on! Right now (like this is different from my usual?) I'm in way over my head. Love the animals in your work.

    Notice your "status" on Facebook, it's similar to one of mine, "confidence has nothing to do with ability".

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you all enjoyed the award and this proces is always completely open as to what you do with it...yours to savor it whatever way works for you :)

    Misty, thank you so much for letting me know that your mother digs the necklace you gave her!

    Shirley, what fun that you connected with my Facebook status. I like how you illuminated this concept even more!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)