8.07.2009

Butterfly: Discovery & Change

silver butterfly charm hint jewelryJourney, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver butterfly charm

Like a tiny caterpillar transforming into a magnificent butterfly, you effortlessly change and grow. You are born completely open, trusting in your significance. Moving lightly through life, you discover an inner beauty and wisdom, knowing when to emerge and share your fragile splendor with the world.

Wear a butterfly to celebrate the discovery of your true magnificence!

2 comments:

  1. very relevant to me... i am always exploring the theme of growth and metamorphosis... took a huge leap this week... hoping to maintain the positive... the world around me fights it, but we all hold an inner fire... this is beautiful... truly, you pick symbols that are so important and affirming, thank you for offering your magnificence to the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mary Jane on your new step this past week! Hope you remain steadfast and thank you for finding this symbol as something life affirming on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)