8.14.2009

LinkWithin: Connect Readers with the Past

blogging linkwithinI've always loved scrolling to the end of a blog post to find three tidy pictures of previous stories that ask me to dive in a little bit deeper. Why it took me a year to see that right below these three pictures exists a tiny link that grants me access to adding this gem to my blog, I can't explain.

So I finally gave birth to cyber triplets, and now this related blog posts widget is at the bottom of every story, enticing readers to distract themselves a little longer with news from Hint Jewelry's past.

If you want to add these beauties to your own blog visit LinkWithin. It's simple and took about 5 minutes to complete. I love the random arrangement of where the stories will lead, and it seems to change daily.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you for solving that mystery! I've been envying other blogs for those three little boxes of past posts and had no idea how to get them to appear. Now I am as hip as you and all the others before us :)

    Thanks Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'll try adding this onto my blog as well. All of your creations are so wonderfully breathtaking! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth!!!

    How easy and painless and like you I have been enjoying the option on others. :)

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip. I had seen it on other blogs too, but never thought much about it. I'll try it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad this tip helped! I love waking up to a little technology link :) I will enjoy seeing all your past stories at the bottom of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I've been wondering about this when I see it on other blogs. Although I like keeping my blog simple, maybe I'll try it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)