8.26.2009

Notes From the Universe

pink lotus blossom photo beth hemmila
Every Monday, I get an email message from the Universe. This past Monday the note was particularly wonderful and thought you'd enjoy reading it to yourself. If you'd like to get daily or weekly Notes from the Universe, visit Mike Dooley's Web site Totally Unique Thoughts www.tut.com, where "thoughts become things, dreams come true, and all things remain forever possible."

----------------------------------------------

[Your Name], I know what it's like. I've seen it played out a few zillion times. You're waiting for that magical day when someone makes the connection and recognizes who you really are. Maybe they'll first catch the sparkle in your eye. Or perhaps they'll marvel at your insights and the depth of your spirit. Someone who will help you connect the dots, believe in yourself, and make sense of it all. Someone who will understand you, approve of you, and unhesitatingly give you a leg up so that life can pluck your ready, ripened self from the branch of magnificence. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Well, I'm here to tell you, [Your Name], your wait is over. That someone, is you.

Good thing you rock, The Universe

(All text from Totally Unique Thoughts Notes from the Universe)

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful and a great little pick me up. I love the idea of getting a little note from the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright beth, how funny is this? i get those too and just put the link on my blog this morning! love my notes from the universe ~ when added to as a widget, it changes each time the page restores... kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool! great concept, i'm giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are all enjoying this virtual hug!

    Mary Jane, we are simpatico and I didn't know about the widget. I'm off to see it on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! I'm off to the website to get my notes from the universe. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love my "notes" , they start the day with a smile! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo more people loving their notes from the Universe. How cool to connect over this! Sometimes I forget about how I have all these little things operating in my life that make it richer.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)