9.08.2009

Crown: Light & Consciousness

silver queen crown charm hint jewelryPrincess, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver crown charm

On the top of your head rests the crown chakra -- a gateway to pure consciousness. This place of divine wisdom promises complete harmony with the universe. Like the golden circlets of ancient queens and princesses, you have been graced with a radiant crown, drawing you towards what is most purely innocent and light within you.

Wear a radiant princess crown and shine your light on the universe!

3 comments:

  1. Your work just gets better and better Beth. I love this one, to honor the queen within me. And your words are what really makes this stand out. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you both had a queenly day!! Thanks for enjoying these words :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)