9.13.2009

Eagle: Vision & Empowerment

silver eagle feather charm hint jewelryEagle Spirit, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver feather charm

The black and white feathers of an eagle represent your soul’s light and shadow. As a messenger to the Great Spirit, eagle offers healing medicine from the Creator. Eagle gives you permission to love both darkness and light, opening a door to unconditional love and an opportunity to reclaim your personal power.

Wear an eagle’s feather to empower and support your vision for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't feathers amazing, to weigh so little, but put all together, allow a bird to fly? Native American bird stories are fascinating. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)