9.01.2009

Peace: Serenity & Freedom

handcrafted silver peace sign charm yoga inspired jewelryInner Peace, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver peace charm

Inner peace feels like a fountain, quenching your heart’s thirst in every moment. It is a place of spaciousness where you see everything and hold nothing. A harmonious space between suffering and serenity where you are balanced on the edge of pure beingness. In this state of grace, you become a voice of infinite compassion, singing songs of freedom for the Beloved.

Wear a symbol of peace and feel your heart sing praises of freedom!

5 comments:

  1. You have such a glorious way with words, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're all feeling the inner peace! Catherine thank you so much for encouraging my voice :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)