10.21.2009

Breaking Spiderwebs

Breaking Spiderswebs curated by Lunalove

Today I was graced with being in an amazing Etsy Treasury called Breaking Spiderwebs curated by the fabulous Ashli of Lunalove!

First off you must go check out Lunalove's latest fall creations. I took a peek today and saw some amazing pieces of jewelry that use not only Hint charms but some other amazing component designers like Anne Choi and Mamacita Beadworks. I don't want to ruin the surprises but Lunalove sure knows how to pair silver with a cascade of colorful wire-wrapped beads.

Now as for this latest spider-inspired Treasury...I've fallen head over heels in love. Of course, Ashli of Lunalove kept everything to a tight palette of turquoise and shades of grey, which is one of my favorite color schemes. Moreover, she picked some of the coolest handcrafted designs to tell her story of spiderwebs. Hope you enjoy a few of my favorite new picks from Lunalove's Treasury:

Spider Cut Out Necklace by Myriad Art
Spider Kanzashi Pirate Mask by CCaspia
Silver Spider Chain Necklace by Jewelry Vixen
Sterling Spider Post Earrings by Signeture Line
Eek Earrings by Pamela Susan



2 comments:

  1. What a great treasury for the holiday or any day. Your spider is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the most gorgeous treasuries I've seen! And she uses your charms beautifully in her work. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)